This article, the 3rd and final part in a three-part series, concludes my effort to help parents prepare children for their financial future.
In the first blog we discussed the importance of banking for children giving parents helpful tips and guidelines to implement. The second part we looked in depth at children ages 3 to 15 and their financial education, covering the points listed below for their age range.
In this last article we delve into age 16 and older.
We look at;
- Developing good money habits
- Savings and techniques to save.
- Budgeting foundation
- Their credit report (start it right)
- Investing with tips and helpful guidelines
- Money apps and board games for children
- Book recommendations