I am an experienced speaker and workshop host.
I have spoken at a number of events, which included speaking in Colleges, Universities, local Community groups and churches. On each of these occasions, I have either spoken on the topic of Finances or delivered Finance Seminars or workshops.
My seminars / workshops are interactive and engaging. They can be tailored to an adult or young audience. I also offer customized presentations or seminars to suit the needs of your audience.
The workshops and seminars consists of a powerpoint or prezzi presentation, video clips, some practical exercises, discussions and concludes with a Q&A session. There is also the resource books that individuals can purchase to take home to help them with creating their own financial plan for the future.
Here is a more in-depth list of the seminar/workshop topics I can cover:
- The four financial categories people generally fall into
- It covers the good and bad of each of these groups
- Helps a person identify which type they find themselves in
- Assists the individual to pinpoint which category they would like to get to
- This section of the seminar then gives helpful advice for an individual on how to foolproof their financial plan.
- Highlights what is an effective budget
- Shows how the mass majority of people budget for failure
- The power of compounding within a person’s budget
- Looks at the general psychology of debt in society today
- Addresses an individual’s perception of debt
- Good debt/ bad debt analogy
- Debt and your credit score
A savings strategy
- Why should a person save and the importance of having savings
- Why are most people not able to save?
- How to foolproof your financial plan with savings
An investment-making approach
- Addressing a person’s thinking about what is wealth
- The importance of having a long-term strategy for your money
Credit report and credit scoring
- What is a person’s credit history, credit report and credit score?
- How do you protect your credit report and score?
- Why do you need to protect your credit history?
Global finance update
- World finances simplified, breaking down the world economies into four financial categories.
- Understanding where we are financially as a country and how it affects your personal finances
- Current world economic update; where are we globally and how will it impact me as an individual.
- How has this current global climate affected your local community?
- What can you as an individual do about it?
- Practical and useful ways for helping your local community
I can tailor my talks to both small, medium and large audiences. For fees and availability, contact me for more information. Click below to get in touch: